|Job Title:||Inventory Analyst|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently recruiting for the position of Supply Chain Inventory Analyst on a temporary contract.
Functional Area: Supply Chain
Career Framework Title: Inventory Analyst
Internal Job Title: Supply Chain Inventory Analyst
Job Level: 07
The Supply Chain Inventory Analyst will monitor the financial impact of the inventory associated with a key Business Unit on a daily basis, including the generation of status reports for Management and the Customer. The role will involve working closely with the Finance and Supply Chain function within the organisation.
This position will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Coordinates, controls and reports inventory for the business unit.
- Liaises between the internal Planning, Warehouse, Production, and Finance functions in the analysis and reporting of excess and obsolete inventory.
- Implements strategies to achieve the material plan.
- Provides guidance to planners on planning practices and data integrity.
- Initiate, develop, and lead projects to control inventory and achieve inventory plan.
- Analyses material plans and makes recommendations on levels of inventory.
- Produces weekly reports to forecast and track inventory.
- Balances inventory results with financial records.
- Tracks inventory issues and assists team members in understanding and resolving issues.
- Controls and monitors surplus inventory, assists in implementing action plans.
- Supports physical inventory count process.
- Tracks and reports on inbound delivery of material from Supply Base.
- Monitors and reports freight schedules.
- Partners with Quality to manage the material returns process, ensuring that no material exceeds the aging criteria agreed with the customer.
- Partners with Business Controls to ensure that the Supply Chain Scorecard is completed on time and that monthly reviews take place.
- Reviews process, procedures and Key Performance Indicators currently in place and make recommendations for improvement.
- Partakes in cross-functional training in the other disciplines within the group, i.e. planning and purchasing.
- Partakes in efficiency and continuous improvement programs within the department.
- Good knowledge of a manufacturing environment, the product build process, the types of materials being purchased within the business unit and the engineering change process.
- Good knowledge of inventory management, production planning, scheduling, material requirements planning and manufacturing control systems.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present data.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Strong partnership, team building, and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under tight time deadlines.
- Excellent motivational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Customer Management skills.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years’ experience in an Analyst role essential.
- 1-2 years’ inventory analyst experience desirable.
- Third level qualification in Business, Supply Chain Management or related qualification desirable.
- SAP knowledge and experience essential.
- Advanced Excel skills essential
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available