|Job Title:||ICU Nurse|
|Salary:||$62,620 - $87,926 AUD|
|Start Date:||6-12 months|
|Duration:||Dependent on visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit
Our Client Concord Repatriation General Hospital (CRGH) are looking to recruit a number of experienced ICU Nurses. The Intensive Care Unit has 13 beds and is a mix of ICU and HDU patients. It is a general medical/surgical ICU, which plays a critical role in the NSW Statewide Severe Burn Injury Service, which is located in CRGH. The ICU use advanced technologies, and well resourced with highly skilled clinicians and Nurses to help support critically ill patients.
"...there is a lot of diversity in patients, I find it (CRGH) is big enough that you get a variety of clinical pictures, but small enough that we still have sense of community, everybody know everybody - it's a little family" Cara (ICU Nurse, CRGH) .
Requirements for the role:
- Over two years of experience in a general ICU environment
- Experience of working within Irish or UK healthcare environments
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated continuous professional development record
- Natural ability to work within a team - nurse environment.
- Working in a 432 bedded hospital, in a medium sized ICU (13 beds)
- Strong sense of community and team support - across all levels and disciplines.
- Lower patient to nurse ratios than the UK and Ireland
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- Nomination for TSS Visa (2 yrs medium term)