|Job Title:||HR Manager|
|Start Date:||Sept 2018|
|Contact Name:||Aileen FitzGerald|
Galway based expanding Technology/Software Solutions company require a HR Manager
The HR Manager is responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The HR Manager provides strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the firm's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective for the firm.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits.
- Business Acumen.
- Ethical Practice.
- Relationship Management.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- HR Expertise.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Critical Evaluation.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Travel as appropriate to implement strategic HR initiatives, approximately 15-25%. Some of the travel may be outside Ireland.
Required Education and Experience
- BA or MBA in HRM
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least 3 years of executive HR experience.