|Job Title:||HR Generalist|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
This role is for a driven individual who will deliver on a broad range of responsibilities multi-faceted and covers broad HR functions, including recruitment, leave, performance management, administration, and ER & IR issues.
This person will work with the HR Manager to deliver on required responsibilities.
- Knowledge of Agency Worker and other relevant employment legislation
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations
- 3rd Level Qualification in Human Resources/ Business or related discipline.
- Full Clean Drivers’ License
2-5 Years of Previous recruitment/ HR, or Workforce Account Management experience required.
- Input to people strategies and plans
- Employee engagement initiatives
- Create and maintain policies & procedures
- Managing learning and development interventions to meet the needs of the organisation
- Using HR information systems to gather people data and insights
- Performance management and Disciplinary Management
- Management of Employee Relations
- Identifying and retaining key talent across the organisation
If you are interested in finding out more please Apply Now!
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.