HR Clerical Officer (Grade III)
|Job Title:||HR Clerical Officer (Grade III)|
We are Hiring an HR Clerical Officer (Grade III) on behalf of our client company in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
The Clerical Officer is a support position within our client company and is assigned responsibility for the day to day operation of a work area. The post holder will promote and maintain best practices to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times.
2 years of experience working in a Human Resources administrative position is essential for this role.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Provide the Organisation’s customers with efficient and effective service through face to face, telephone and written communication.
- Adopt a flexible approach in their work.
- Have excellent Planning and Organisational Skills including using Computer technology effectively.
- Have excellent MS Office Skills to include: Word, Excel and Access
- Leave Management Systems
- CORE HR system
- Experience in HR Department
- Experience in the administration of Leave
- Team Work
- Customer Service and Communication Skills.
- Information Management/Processing
- Delivery of Results.
- Specialist Knowledge, Expertise and Self Development.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available