|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Salary:||€35,000 pro rata|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Maternity Leave Role for an experienced HR Assistant-Immediate Start
Main Purpose of the Job
- Work as a member of the HR Recruitment & Contracts team in achieving the Office’s commitment to service and related initiatives. To assist in the operations of the Office in providing an effective and efficient service to all stakeholders. This includes recruitment, post management and contracts and any other duties that fall with the HR Recruitment & Contracts function.
- The post holder will be required to work as part of the team, to ensure that workloads are appropriately planned, processed and actioned.
- The post holder will work independently on day to day operational functions and also be responsible for assisting in the input, design and initiation of effective systems for the support and administration of HR Recruitment & Contracts activity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The post holder will be assigned to the Contracts team depending on the workload and needs within the team.
- Responsible for the operation of the monthly HR/Payroll function (Core HR), i.e. the accurate, timely and complete processing, recording, and reporting of monthly, and other payroll data. The post holder will ensure all post appointments/renewals/salary changes/ amendments/cessations, etc. for a particular period have been completed in Core Post Management and Core HR for accuracy on the Payroll system.
- Preparation of appropriate employment contracts and conditions of appointment for permanent and temporary contract employees covering academic and non-academic grades, research staff, part-time assistants, seasonal recruits, and issuing renewals as well as new contracts.
- Co-ordinate and prepare, in conjunction with the HR Manager, reports and statistics for University Management.
- Provide advice to Heads of Schools/Support Units to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures (recruitment or contracts).
- Produce accurate and timely reports from the Core HR system.
- Ensure that all internal checks and controls are adhered to and monitor the same on an ongoing basis.
- Participate in Interview panels as appropriate.
- Undertake other tasks and project work as required by the HR Manager, to contribute to the achievement of objectives of the work unit.
- Proactively keep abreast of developments in employment law, best practice in Recruitment and Selection, Equality, and HR matters generally, and ensure relevant changes required to documentation in relation to the implementation of any such changes are updated accordingly.
- Any other duties within the HR Recruitment & Contracts/HR Team function that may be assigned.
Requirements for the Role
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Previous HR experience essential
- Work from home
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
HR Administrator / Assistant
Salary: Depending on Experience
HR & Recruitment Specialist
HR Department Administrator
Salary: Dependent on Experience
HR-Recruitment Specialist -Co Galway or Co Roscommon
Galway or Roscommon
Salary: Depending on Experience