HR & Training Administrator - Sligo
|Job Title:||HR & Training Administrator - Sligo|
|Contact Name:||Harry Ruane|
This is an exciting full time permanent oppurtunity based in Human Resources and Administration in our Sligo office.
The HR and Training Administrator will meet the needs of the specified client(s) by delivering to the expectations of the client SLA.Admin Support for Pitman Training as required. Achieve individual targets and objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures.
This position will be grounded in high volume manufacturing recruitment and workforce management. Special responsbilities include facilitating support in our Pitman Training centre.
- Knowledge of Agency Worker and other relevant employment legislation
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations
- 3rd Level Qualification in Human Resources/ Business or related discipline.
- Full Clean Drivers’ License
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
- Previous recruitment or account management experience essential
- Customer Service or Training Based Industry experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Administrator Level 2 - Corporate Training
Administrator Level 1 - Corporate Training
Front of House - Corporate Training
Administrator (Temporary Contract)
Salary: €12.00 per hour
Temporary Administrator / Receptionist
Salary: Depending on Experience