|Job Title:||HR & Recruitment Specialist|
|Start Date:||03 August 2021|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
HR & Recruitment Specialist
Required to manage ICE Group’s contingent workforce clients in Galway.
This opportunity is ideal for an HR Graduate looking to develop their skills within the HR and Recruitment sector.
Key tasks include:
- Sourcing, Screening and Interviewing candidates in line with customer requirements
- Updating candidate and client database with interview and eligibility documentation
- Maintaining a number of contingency workforce panels to ensure all customer requirements are met in line with agreed SLA’s
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure a healthy pipeline of candidates
- Organising and co-ordinating manual handling training and assessment for approved candidates
- Placing candidates in client organisation in line with their business needs, matching candidate profile to client needs.
- Attending regular workforce management meetings to ensure all client requirements are achieved
- Regular reporting on issues around agency worker retention, turnover and/or terminations.
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities to improve the existing process and maximise efficiencies
- Building strong and honest relationships with our client organisations
Agency Worker Management
- Organising and following up on agency worker inductions
- Issuing terms of employment and on-boarding information
- Working with agency payroll team to ensure the correct and accurate payment of agency workforce
- Working with the finance department to ensure the correct and accurate issuing of agency workforce invoices.
- Carrying out corrective action conversations with agency workers to improve areas of unsatisfactory performance
- Knowledge of Agency Worker and other relevant employment legislation
- Knowledge of employment law and regulations
- 3rd Level Qualification in Human Resources/ Business or related discipline.
- Full Clean Drivers’ License is required
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to inspire a team with a clear vision and purpose
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
Why Work @ ICE Group?
In ICE Group is the longest established recruitment agency in the west of Ireland and the first Organisation to introduce a 4 day working week for it’s employees. The introduction of the 4 day working week / three day weekend highlights our innovative approach to managing our employee wellbeing without affecting our customer experience. Additionally, our longevity is attributable to over 40 years of focusing on 100% customer satisfaction.
Graduate / Entry Level positions
ICE Group are experts in developing Graduate talent within the organisation. We are ISO accredited, which means our recruitment processes are defined, and quality controlled. This together with detailed training and mentorship plans means you will learn the key HR and recruitment skills right first time.
Please apply now with your CV!