The main requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a HR Officer or Administrator
- Degree in HR or related discipline and / or CIPD membership
- Strong interest and knowledge of Irish employment law
What is involved in the job:
- Maintaining adherence to company policies and procedures
- Support and assist in the roll out of any new or revised policies or HR initiatives
- Management of all HR employee files
- Co-ordinate the recruitment and selection for new roles
- Administrative support to all on-boarding and new hire activities
- Supporting line managers to ensure all performance appraisals are completed on time for all staff.
- Support the HR Manager will the management of annual training and development plans.
- Updating and running reports using the HRIS system functions.
- Supporting payroll department
This is a generalist role, giving the successful candidate a 360 insight and experience into HR functions. It is a hands on role, which requires candidates who:
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- have the ability to work under pressure and manage their time effectively
- have excellent attention to detail
- Work with discretion and integrity
Register now for Skills Connect's CareerMAP 4.0 Information Session on Thursday July 22nd