|Job Title:||HR Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Exciting opportunity in Co Mayo for a HR Administrator
Provides direct administrative support in all areas of the Human Resource function, reporting to the Human Resource Manager.
· Processing all aspects of the Payroll function including the preparation and filing of bi-weekly payrolls dealing with all payment types in an accurate & timely manner, while communicating with the HR Manager and outsource Company as necessary. Coordinate on year-end tax matters.
· Administer Health, Dental and Pension schemes as integral elements of the payroll function.
· Ensure all supporting records for payroll are accurately maintained and processed in a timely manner, inclusive of recording/tracking employee leave types, annual leave and otherwise. Monitor receipt, recording and processing of medical certificates received from employees in support of medically certified absence and sick pay process.
· Responsible for the HRIS systems updating and maintenance of records to reflect current status. Ability to run reports and key metrics when required.
· Responsible for all aspects of Human Resources record keeping, including all filing and related administration.
· Support recruitment campaigns, advertising, track applications, arrange interviews, testing, collate offer packs. Assist with induction, update new employee details & other duties as required.
· Assist in the conduct of annual company-wide training needs analysis and preparation of training plan for submission to General Manager for approval. On approval the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing all aspects of the plan in conjunction with the Human Resource Manager.
· Support on administration of employee policies.
· Assist with specific HR and business related projects as and when requested to do so.
· Provide support and coordinate Health & Safety services inclusive of the management and organisation of all relevant statutory training. Ensure training needs are identified, certified trainers are retained for provision of training and schedules updated.
· Administer and track employee Occupational Health & Welfare programs.
· Assist with internal Facility Management duties, liaise with service providers.
· Support with Annual Service Award programme.
· Involvement in Company community events through organisation & participation.
· Other duties as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· CIPD Graduate with 2-3 years in a similar level role, Health & Safety advantageous.
· Payroll processing with strong knowledge of PAYE/PRSI/Revenue systems.
· Proven experience with core HR activities and dealing with people.
· Understanding and awareness of HR processes, practices and procedures.
· Excellent IT ability to work with systems, problem solve to assist and ability to lead with continued development in this area. Experience of working with a HR database system and high proficiency with MS Office suite.
· Superior administration skills with exceptional attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Pro-active, enthusiastic, flexible attitude to work, the ability to multi-task, organise efficiently & meet demands in a fast moving environment.
· Ability to accept change and re-prioritise as company/department strategy changes.
· Understand the importance of Integrity, honesty and confidentiality at all times with sensitive issues and company information.
· Occasional travel required.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available