Medical Device Operative
|Job Title:||Medical Device Operative|
|Salary:||€10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our Client, a Medical Device Company, are looking for you to join their Team!
- Day Shift.
- Weekends Off.
- Working with a warm and friendly team.
- Full Exposure to the Medical Device Industry.
- Potential for long term career progression.
- Working in a new, modern plant in Finisklin in early 2019.
Your Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products.
- Train on multiple steps and rotate between tasks as required/directed.
- Operate in a clean room environment.
- Focused on quality and attention to detail.
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies by paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety.
- Label and pack product to customer specification.
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant documentation.
- Carry out visual inspection of finished product.
Qualifications You'll Need:
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working in a medical device environment.
- Moulding and assembly experience would be ideal.
- Tipping and Bonding would be a distinct advantage.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available