|Job Title:||General Operator|
|Contact Name:||ICE Jobs|
Our Client, a Medical Device design company specialising in the Design and manufacture of medical devices for the European and US medical device market, are currently expanding and looking for personnel to work as General Operatives in their Sligo facility.
Key Requirements and Responsibility:
- Assemble, inspect, test and operate equipment to manufacture products which conform to customer’s requirements
- Manufacture of product in strict compliance with procedures and batch manufacturing records according to a production schedule
- Train on multiple steps and rotate between tasks as required/directed.
- Manufacture of Product in a clean room environment
- Focused on quality and attention to detail
- Maintain work areas, equipment and supplies by paying particular attention to the required standards of housekeeping, GMP and safety
- Label and pack product to customer specification
- Accurate and timely completion of all relevant documentation
- Carry out visual inspection of finished product
The successful candidate will have experience working in a manufacturing environment. Experience of working in a medical device environment with moulding and assembly experience would be a distinct advantage.
Click 'Apply Now' above to submit your CV to our Recruitment Team.