|Job Title:||Machine Operator|
|Salary:||22,000 - 30,000|
|Contact Name:||Dean Flynn|
We have an exciting new role available with one of our clients in County Galway.
We are seeking applications from experienced Operators with a mechanical background and interest. A confident Machine operator who is ready to share responsibility and ownership of his/her own machine.
The ideal Applicants will have prior experience of Manufacturing, Machine Operation and/or a mechanical trade.
- As a General Operative for Manufacturing / Assembly area, the individual will be responsible for
performing all manufacturing / assembly processing, labelling and packaging of products
- The individual will work as part of a team to maintain high quality/performance standards.
- Reporting to the Manufacturing/Assembly Team Leader, the position will require an ability to
work specific deadlines and meet/exceed daily manufacturing / assembly targets.
- Resolve any technical problems that may affect production. Focus on day to day issues, line efficiency, quality issues, and safety. Report issues immediately to Line Lead / Quality.
- The individual will also be required to complete documentation to in house standards and be
compliant with all in house procedures.
- Ensure efficient daily set up for manufacturing of key pieces of equipment
- Maintenance of the machine, daily, weekly, monthly programs
- Maintenance of all machine related items
- Manual handling activities will be required to support manufacturing / assembly set-up and
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner.
- Perform computer applications as required.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Production Operator (Medical Device)
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
Salary: Depending on Experience