Production Operator (Co Leitrim)
|Job Title:||Production Operator (Co Leitrim)|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
We are hiring General Operatives for MCI (Mirror Controls International) which is located in Manorhamilton, Co Leitrim.
Candidates must be available immediately and have an in-date Manual Handling Certificate to be considered for these roles.
Applicants will be required to work in a manufacturing environment on a rotating day/evening/night shift basis and must be available Monday to Sunday.
As a General Operative, you will be responsible for the operation of equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
- Must have the ability to learn new tasks.
- Must be able to work to automated production deadlines and targets.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually.
- Must have an eye for detail as it is a 100% quality environment.
- Must be willing to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Must be reliable and motivated.Must be willing to work in a factory environment.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Must have safety boots.
- Must provide a minimum of two references.
- Must have production experience.
- Must be fully flexible to work days, evenings and nights.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Production Line Worker (Temporary)
Salary: On Application
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
Salary: Depending on Experience