|Job Title:||Finance Administrator|
|Duration:||3 years fixed term|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Our client requires a Finance Administrator for a full-time fixed-term of 3 years for their Galway Office
A key aspect of the role will involve financial reporting and the maintenance of accounts and budgets. The role will incorporate the coordination of EU project financial reporting. The financial administrator will also be responsible for the provision of administrative support and travel and accommodation bookings.
A Financial Qualification or a Business Qualification with a strong emphasis on finance is essential.
The following qualifications, experience and competencies are required for this role:
- Financial or business qualification with an emphasis on finance essential
- Experience in financial reporting and the maintenance of accounts and budgets essential
- Experience in EU project reporting and financial reporting for EU projects would be an advantage
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency in word, excel, PowerPoint
- Maintaining records of income vs expenditure essential
- Experience with Microsoft Project an advantage
- High level of written and reporting skills and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available