|Job Title:||Executive Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our client are rapidly expanding and are looking for new members to join their team. Have you got the right experience for the role of Executive Assistant?
This is a fast pace environment, which requires the successful candidate to be proactive, take the initiative and be able to resolve problems quickly. This small team will provide you with lots of support and training along with the opportunity to develop you skills and get involved in all aspects of the business.
This is a great opportunity to fully utilise your office management and accounts skills to the full. You will become an integral part of this small team, supporting the business and ensuring the smooth running of the office.
- Coordinate daily calendars of senior managers.
- Plan appointments and events.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients.
- Create regular reports and update internal databases.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Respond promptly to managers’ queries.
- Facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Experience with processing Tax returns to revenue, using revenue on line services adhering to all revenue deadlines
- Over 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, Executive Administrative Assistant or similar role, preferably with at least 3 years in an import/export company.
- Strong communication skills.
- A working knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Fluency in French (oral and written) and previous experience in an export/import environment
- Relevant Business Degree or professional qualification.