|Job Title:||Engineering Project Manager (Medical Devices)|
Our Sligo based client is hiring an Engineering Project Manager to assist with the rapid expansion of their manufacturing site in Sligo. This is a Full time and Permanent Position and you will report to the Engineering Manager directly in this role.
- 3rd level qualification (B.Eng) in Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Project Management in the Medical Device industry
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and the ability to drive and take responsibility for projects from initiation right through to the closing stage.
- Knowledge of international regulations in the medical device field.
- Previous experience working with design software- CAD, AutoCAD, Solid works etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, executing and delivering on all new product development projects.
- Constant evaluation and monitoring of the product development and associated record keeping.
- Ensuring all documentation and paperwork is up to date in line with regulations.
- Liaising with clients regarding project progress and updating the team with any changes.
- Work closely with purchasing and assembly departments to ensure the supply chain for ongoing production operates seamlessly.