Demand/Production Planner - Graduate Position
|Job Title:||Demand/Production Planner - Graduate Position|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Calling all Graduates!!
Our Client in Sligo town are looking for you to join their team.
- Attendance Bonus.
- Performance Bonus.
- Flexible Holidays.
- Subsidised Gym and Swimming Membership.
- On the Job Training.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to read and interpret data.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- A Degree in Business/Finance/Supply Chain/ Engineering
- Work experience would be an advantage.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00.
- 1 hour lunch every day.
- To forecast activities associated with customers and products.
- Review sales trends.
- Research demand drivers.
- Prepare data.
- Evaluate results and report back to team.
- Production Planning.
- Material Planning.
- Predictive Planning.
- Ensure data integrity.
Click here to Apply Now with your CV.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available