|Job Title:||Client Account Manager|
We are delighted to bring you this exciting role with our client in Sligo Town. This brand new role is designed to coordinate and manage all customer service queries from high profile, global clients in the medical device industry. In this role, you will work with the internal head of departments to ensure that clients queries and needs are understood and answered to a satisfactory standard and in line with Client Service Level Agreements at all times. You will be responsible for handling client complaints, collecting and analysing data, and improving the overall customer experience for the company.
- Minimum of 3 years in Managing high-value client accounts – ideally in the Manufacturing or Medical Device industry
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills are essential – good phone and email etiquette
- Attention to detail is key in ensuring that all client queries are answered in a timely manner
- Proficient with MS Office package (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams, Outlook)
- Be the first and main point of contact for all customer queries to the plant.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquires and complaints.
- Ensure prompt response time and direct queries to the relevant HOD when required to resolve issues.
- Process customer orders, applications, and requests.
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and log them onto the CRM.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal and inter-company departments.
- Work to and within the Quality Management system.
If this sounds like the new 2022 opportunity you have been looking out for then contact Heather directly on 089 489 4382 or email your CV/queries to email@example.com.