Customer Service Advisor: Pitman Training
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor: Pitman Training|
|Start Date:||31 August 2020|
|Duration:||Initially 1 Year|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Have you ever heard that good communication is about listening? That effort is about results? That what gets measured gets done?
Do you want to provide excellent customer service, in a to-the-point efficient manner?
If you have an interest in helping people achieve their goals via education, ICE Group has an excellent opportunity for you.
Our Pitman Training Service is seeking a full-time customer service advisor for our students to administer the MyPitman system, manage the module distribution and payment plans.
ICE Group operates Pitman Training in both an in-centre and virtual online learning environment, resulting in an Internationally recognized and professionally accredited Certificates and Diplomas.
- Level 5 major award or above required
- Knowledge of computers in an office environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and can problem-solve under the pressure of working in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient time management skills & the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi-task
- Excellent MOS Suite skills
- Previous administration experience or knowledge of Pitman Training Products and Services an advantage
If you are up to the challenge of working in a dynamic locally owned and operated Irish organisation please submit your CV by clicking on the apply now button above.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available