|Job Title:||Critical Care Nurse|
|Salary:||In line with NSW Health Payscales|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse with Intensive Care experience to work in a large, acute, public hospital in Sydney.
The ICU service consists of 4 units including
- Cardiothoracic ICU,
- Neuro ICU
- General ICU's (x 2)
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality patient care within an ICU and a HDU setting.
- Participating as an active member of the MDT to delivery excellent patient care.
- Demonstrate clinical expertise supporting patients, their families and the health care team.
- Manage and formulate patient care plan, working closely with all other members of the healthcare team.
- AHPRA registration (current)
- Post Graduate qualification in critical care nursing
- 2 years experience in critical care environment (current)
- Demonstrated committment to Continous professional development
- Collaborative and team orientated approach
- Strong organsiation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Critical Care Nurses -ICU / ITU
Emergency Department - Nurse
Salary: NSW Health Public Pay Rates
Registered Nurse - Anaesthesia
Salary: Excellent - Very Competitive
Registered Nurse (Theatre / Anaesthetics)
Salary: In line with NSW Health Payscales