|Job Title:||Corporate Training-Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
To Develop, Manage, and Report on all functions within the Corporate Training Business Unit.
Responsible for the agreement, implementation, and monitoring of team and individual targets and objectives while adhering to company policies and procedures.
- Galway based
- Car Travel throughout Ireland to clients
- Flexibility in working hours to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in hours worked as required to attend training and travel throughout Ireland for meetings, supplier, accreditation training, seminars & personal development training.
- Master of Business Sciences in relevant discipline
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Full Clean Drivers’ License required.
- 20 year’s Training and Network Management Experience
- Experience in delivering 3rd party training is an advantage
- Previous Product Management, People Management, or Sales Team Management Experience essential
- Strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Follow through and Results-based Reporting
- Excellent MOS Skills
- Ability to inspire a team with a clear vision and purpose
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data and Problem Solve
- Influence individuals
- Fluency in Management Software Systems