|Job Title:||Clinical Nurse Manager (Palliative Care)|
|Salary:||44,731 to 52,713|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (Palliative Care)
About the Services:
Our client will be expanding their services within the West of Ireland. This includes two new purpose built in-patient units, along with increase support within Day care and home care services.
Requirements for the Role:
- NMBI Registered (General Division)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Palliative Care (essential)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the specialist area of Palliative Care.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a senior staff nurse / acting CNM or CNS level.
- Demonstrated evidence of continuing professional development
- 39 Hours per week, 24/7
- Salary 44,731 to 52,713 Euros or 39,858 to 46,971 Sterling (as at 13/09/2018)
- Benefits in line with Irish Public Pay Awards