|Job Title:||Clerical Officer (Grade III) - Ballina|
We are hiring a Clerical Officer (Grade III) for a support position on behalf of our Client in the Public Sector based in Ballina. This will be a temporary 6-month contract. The Clerical officer is assigned responsibility for the day to day operation of a work area.
The role of the Clerical Officer will be multifunctional and will vary depending on the area the successful applicant is appointed to such as:
- General administration duties in Administration
- Any other duties are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested.
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Provide the Organisation’s customers with efficient and effective service through face to face, telephone and written communication.
- Adopt a flexible approach in their work.
- Have excellent Planning and Organisational Skills including using Computer technology effectively.
- Have excellent MS Office Skills to include: Word, Excel and Access
- Information Management/Processing
- Delivery of Results.
- Drive and Commitment to Public Service Values.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General office duties such as filing, copying, organizing etc.
- Quality Assurance Administration
- Programme Administration (BTEI & Adult Literacy)
- Answering emails and telephone enquiries for course queries
- Processing Invoices
- Support the managers/co-ordinators within the building
- Any other duties that may arise