|Job Title:||Cleaning Operative|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Cleaning Operatives are responsible for the upkeep of hygiene of offices and the factory floor in MCI. You will provide the highest standard of cleanliness and ensuring a safe hygienic and welcoming environment for all users.
- Ensure a professional and tidy appearance at all times.
- Be punctual and complete all tasks in accordance with instructions provided by a supervisor or manager on site.
- Ensure correct materials, equipment is in stock.
- Ensure that correct cleaning methods are used at all times and equipment is kept clean and in good working order.
- May be require working alone or as part of a team.
- Empty Bins
- Sweep and wash Floors
- Clean sinks and mirrors
- Ensure toilet facilities are kept clean.
- Ensure kitchen facilities are kept clean.
- Be courteous and respectful ensuring good relations with all clients and members of the general public.
- Training will be provided.
- Must have safety boots.
- Must provide a minimum of two references.
- Cleaner experience is a strong advantage, but not essential.
Hours of Work
- Hours of work will be 08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday, with some weekends – subject to change.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available