|Job Title:||Cleaner - Charlestown|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth or Sinead|
We are seeking to hire a Cleaner on a Temporary Contract for our client in Charlestown, Co Mayo. This is a part time position (11 hours per week).
- To work in a manner that is safe to themselves and others and to wear protective clothing when necessary;
- To be familiar with fire drills/evacuation procedures and to be able to identify and use the correct fire extinguishers;
- To report immediately any injury, no matter how minor;
- To observe high standards of cleanliness and hygiene;
- To clean rooms/areas of the office assigned;
- To attend to spillages immediately;
- To barricade areas of spillages until they are completely dry;
- To keep all bins empty and clean and to dispose of rubbish as soon as possible to avoid build up;
- In disposing of rubbish to observe and follow Waste Provider guidelines regarding recycling;
- To avoid leaving trailing cables. If this is necessary, use notice to the effect that cleaning is in progress;
- To ensure that all mats and carpets are properly laid and uncrumpled;
- To report any defect machinery or equipment;
- Work as part of a team.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good numeracy/literacy skills
- Leaving Certificate or relevant QQI Qualification (at leaving certificate standard) or appropriate relevant experience.
- Qualification in the Health and Safety area is desirable.
- Experience as a cleaner with associated responsibilities
- Team Work
- Customer Service and Communication Skills.
- Delivery of Results.
- Specialist Knowledge, Expertise and Self Development.
- Drive and Commitment to Public Service Values.