Civil Engineering - Administrator
|Job Title:||Civil Engineering - Administrator|
|Start Date:||August 20th 2018|
|Duration:||Min 1 month|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Our recruiters are looking for the right candidate to provide Administrative support to our client's Civil Engineering department
Civil Engineering - Administrator Role:
Essential Technical / I.T. Skills Required
- Minimum 1 year previous admin experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced Excel and Word
- Pitman Certificate/Diploma an advantage
Essential Skills Required
Excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills, high level of administrative and organisational skills, ability to work as part of a busy office team.
3 Main Responsibilities / Competencies of the Role
- Admin support to the Discipline in relation to student intake, exam processes and budget management (including processes relating to PTA budget)
- Admin support for Civil Engineering in relation to events such as Open Days.
- Dealing with student queries and liaising with central offices to ensure records are updated
Click Apply Now to submit your CV to our team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available