|Job Title:||Calibration Technician|
|Duration:||Fixed Term Contracts|
|Contact Name:||David Walsh|
We are currently recruiting for the position of a Calibration Technician on a fixed-term contract.
Functional Area: Engineering
Career Framework Title: Operations Engineering Support
Internal Job Title: Calibration Technician
Job Level: 05
Celestica are currently recruiting for a Calibration technician. This role has responsibility for the routine inspection, maintenance, test and repair of a variety of instrumentation and manufacturing equipment. Their primary job is to make sure that instruments, gauges, and testing devices are calibrated correctly and give accurate readings to ensure proper performance, precision, and accuracy in the manufacture of the finished product.
This position will report to the Engineering Manager.
- Completes calibrations using various tools to calibrate electrical, mechanical, and electronic instruments and equipment. Their work ensures that recording, measuring, and indicating devices and equipment meet established standards and consistently produce accurate and reliable results.
- Conducts routine testing allows calibration technicians to determine if instruments and equipment are performing within established ranges.
- Analyses test data to make decisions about the need for calibration, repair, and maintenance.
- Performs regular maintenance to ensure instruments and equipment meet performance and quality standards.
- Utilises systems and software to track, schedule, and perform maintenance tasks.
- Contributes to the repair of instruments, equipment and control systems by providing support to other individuals and departments throughout the repair process.
- Documents service through reports and other paperwork. Prepares calibration certificates, data reports, and written recommendations for department heads and upper management.
- Strong measurement abilities and analysis skills to quickly and accurately calibrate, monitor, test, and repair equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills to determine the reasons why measurements and test results are not within the expected range
- Ability to analyse raw data, extract key information, and draw logical conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey information related to standards, protocols, equipment, and safety
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering with 3+ years' relevant experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Medical Device experience desirable
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available