Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive base + OTE|
We are recruiting a Business Development Manager for one of our Exclusive clients in the Luxury Spa Industry. This role will support the Head of Global Sales, by working to increase our client’s presence on the East Coast of Ireland. Identifying and pitching new business opportunities to increase market share is key to success in this role.
This is an associate-level position and would be perfect for somebody with 2 years experience in Bus Dev/ Sales in the Spa, Luxury Hotel or similar industry. This is an excellent career opportunity for somebody wanting to take on and manage their own work.
- Be able to work on your own initiative and be a self-starter.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Be highly organized and strategic.
- Have a commercial understanding of the ROI cycle.
- Have strength in networking and building relationships for B2B partners.
- We are looking for a positive, motivated, and proactive team member.
- Active listener. A skill needed for success in the competitive sales industry is active listening.
- Flexibility is crucial! You have to be able to change plans in a positive and constructive manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research to identify new leads and business opportunities
- Pitching for new business Developing quotes and proposals for new accounts.
- Contacting new potential clients via email, phone or visit to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Achieving set sales targets set annual by the company.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on revenue.
- Identify training and development needs for each client and liaise with the training team to create and implement an action plan.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships and increasing sales with existing customers.
- Regular meetings with existing clients to inform them about new product launches, special deals and any other news
- Efficient managing of outlook diary and effective journey planning.
- Keeping all administration tasks up to date.
- Ensure all marketing/images are up to date at each account location and on their websites.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available