|Job Title:||Business Development Executive|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
New opportunity in an expanding Training network for an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new areas within the Corporate Training Business Unit.
The role is to source sales leads, by prospecting for new clients by cold calling, networking or advertising in addition to maintaining relationships with existing clients.
The position involves a lot of travelling, around the country to meet clients and attend networking events, a full driving licence is essential.
- Professional qualifications in Business Administration and Sales
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Training Industry in Ireland
- 5 years of sales experience
- Success in Customer Relationships & Relationships Building
- Extensive Sales experience
- Proven Track Record in Sales
- Excellent interpersonal and strong effective communication skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters, to multi-task and achieve deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Excels in customer relationships
- Intuitive to the customer experience
Apply Today with your CV or call us on 091 475100 for more information.