Blister Line Lead/ Solid Dose Production Operative
|Job Title:||Blister Line Lead/ Solid Dose Production Operative|
|Contact Name:||Mary Fitzpatrick/David Walsh|
Our Galway client requires highly motivated, qualified Engineers to fill roles in the manufacture / packaging of products to the Pharmaceutical industry that meets the customers’ expectations and regulatory requirements.
- Meet production schedule on a daily and weekly basis.
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation.
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation.
- Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly.
- Carry out minor machine / equipment adjustments as appropriate.
- Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with training as required by carrying out “on the job” training with process operators.
- Assist in preparation of new and review existing procedures.
- Attainment of targets relevant to work centre.
- Adherence to health and safety procedures.
- Ensure compliance to documented procedures and GMP requirements as outlined in company procedures.
- Maintenance of hygiene / housekeeping standards in the production area.
- Comply to terms and conditions outlined in your contract of employment.
- Qualification in mechanical engineering or an equivalent discipline or relevant trades experience with at least 1 years’ experience in a Pharmaceutical FDA/HPRA manufacturing environment is preferable.
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements essential.
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential.
- Strong organisational & problem solving ability.
- Availability to work on three shift cycle is essential.
- Experience of operating high-speed blister packing lines in GMP environment is desirable.
Contract Type: Permanent
Contact Mary or David
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available