Excellent opportunity for a part-qualified or newly qualified Accountant to transition to Manufacturing from private practice.
Why this role:
- Working with up to date financial data
- Operating within PLC environment
- Gaining experience in management accounting / financial management within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Preparation of monthly accounts to a tight set deadline.
- Preparation of the year-end Statutory Accounts
- Reporting to our Corporate Head office
- Statutory Returns to the Irish Revenue Commissioners & HMRC.
- Day to Day AP & AR Functions
- Working closely with the Internal Auditors., and working on Statutory Audit.
- Cost Accounting and Inventory controls
What you need to apply:
- Minimum of 2 years experience working full-time as an Assistant Accountant
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualification (or part-qualification)
- Career goal of working within a Manufacturing environment.
Contact us now for a confidential chat if you want to find out more.
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.