|Job Title:||Administrator (Grade 3) - Music Generation|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Administrator (Grade 3)
This is a part time role, working 3 days a week, initially for a six-month contract. The role is based in Leitrim, about 25 minutes from Carrick on Shannon.
What is the role:
- Administrative support for a Music Generation Project, working with many different stakeholders and government bodies.
- General office duties, email management, filing, scanning.
- Assisting with the co-iodination and organisation of events (venue booking, ticketing events, communication and promotion)
- Financial Administration - logging and itemising incoming payments and issuing receipts / invoices as required.
- Managing social media / content and event promotion content e.g. newsletters
What you need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administration role
- Strong MS Office skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Available and interested in working Part time, and the ability to work some hours in the evening time when supporting events.
- Genuine interest in music / music generation
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.