|Job Title:||Administration Assistant|
|Location:||Oranmore Co Galway|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
We are recruiting for an Administration Assistant - required for a 4-6 week temporary assignment in Oranmore.
- General Administration Office Duties -. Print, file, photocopy and scan documents, as required
- Update Database SharePoint
- Create Po’s
- Scheduling and booking of the training course as required.
- Prepare documentation for meetings
- Set up meetings
- PC literate at least intermediate level in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Strong administration skills-essential.
- Well organised but flexible to meet changing demands
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Immediate availabilty
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Service & Administration
Western Management Centre Galway
Clerical Officer (Grade III) - Ballina
Administrator (Grade 3) - Music Generation
Temp Administrators - Co Galway
Salary: Depending on Experience