|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Start Date:||20th Nov 2017|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
A position is currently available in Galway city centre, for an experienced bookkeeper/ accounts person who is highly motivated and a self-starter who is able to work on their own initiative and the ability implement procedures and systems to ensure for the smooth operation of a small SME. The business operates a several businesses and the candidate will need to be able to adapt to a challenge an embrace any new changes with the business. The candidate will need to report to the MD of the company on a regular basis and the it is imperative that the candidate has excellent communication skills.
The following systems will be the sole responsibility / function of the successful candidate who will in turn manage the day to day accountancy operations of the group.
- Filing & Preparation of VAT Returns for Group Companies on bi monthly basis.
- Filing & Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns for Group Companies.
- Filing & Preparation of PAYE Returns for Group Companies.
- All Company Registration Filings.
- Responsibility for all queries regarding annual audit for Group Companies.
- Responsibility for dealing with all Revenue queries.
- Preparation & Filing of all P30 /P35 & P60 Returns for Group Companies.
- Payroll for company.
- Liaising with company accountants on various company matters.
- Dealing with accounts payable / debtors and creditors.
- Preparation and implementation of quick books account package for Group Companies.
- Assistance with various Day to Day Banking with Group Companies.
- Financial reporting monthly to management with up to date P&L and forecasts.
- The successful candidate must have at least five years’ experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate that they can work independently as well as part of an overall team.