Australia is opening up - make the move down under in 2022!
Talk to our Nurse Recruitment Team today about roles with the Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network in Australia.
Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network (JHFMHN) is based in New South Wales, Australia. We have a number of job opportunities for Psychiatric Nurses as well as Clinical Nurse Specialists.
The Network works with over 30,000 patients every year across 100 community, inpatient and custodial settings. JHFMHN has a long history of providing excellent career development opportunities to overseas candidates, so this could be your time.
Interviews take place throughout 2022, for more information on AHPRA Registration, TSS Visas, Working Holiday Visas, and Permanent Residency (PR) simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form below.
Why work for Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network?
- They deliver exceptional evidence-based care
- They have great rates of pay & reasonable workloads
- They are committed to your development
- They have great career progression opportunities
- They offer tax incentives via salary packaging
- They have a staff welfare program
- They provide Strengths Coaching & supervision
Apply for one of the roles below today.
As Australia begins to open up after Covid -
now is the time to start your journey to Oz. Talk to us about:
Current Roles Available
Interview / Recruitment Process for Off-Shore Candidates
Things to consider when travelling to Australia