Administration & Support
|Job Title:||Administration & Support|
|Salary:||Explained on Enquiry|
|Duration:||initial 6 months|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Supervisor! Teacher! Administrator!!! If these words describe your work history and experience then apply for our job!
This is a part time position based in our Limerick office for an initial 6 month period. Monday to Saturday coverage for working hours. Previous experience in administration is essential. Previous experience in teaching/ training is an advantage!
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of computers in an office environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and can cope well under the pressure of working in a fast paced environment
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to identify student needs
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
If interested please send your CV through our website straight away!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Customer Service & Administration
Western Management Centre Galway
IT Support Tutor
Salary: On Application
Administrator Support Officer (Youth Services) (Grade IV)
Salary: Depending on Experience
Graduate Administrator: Training Sector
HR-Recruitment Specialist -Co Galway or Co Roscommon
Galway or Roscommon