|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Start Date:||May 2017|
|Contact Name:||Luke Fogarty|
Our client is an internationally known medical device company currently operating in the vibrant city of Galway. The company are currently manufacturing cutting edge medical device technology and are looking for a confident and charismatic member to join their team. Along with competitive benefits and salary, this role provides the opportunity for further personal development and promotion within the company in the future.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for leading the quality engineering activities for manufacturing and production.
- Process and manufacturing data analysis, trending, and assisting yield reporting.
- Investigation root cause analysis of quality issues in manufacturing and managing quality related non-conformances and CAPA’s.
- Address ongoing compliance.
- Ensure continuous improvement, analysis of relevant feedback and identify and implement appropriate problem solving techniques to improve quality of manufactured products and effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
- Responsibility for GMP standards and compliance.
- Conduct internal audits as defined by the audit schedule.
- Execution of assigned projects within cost and schedule requirements.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities where possible and take in improvement projects as assigned.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the quality system as directed by the manager.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in engineering with at least 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
- Relevant computer skills.