|Job Title:||Product Builder - Medical Device|
Experienced Medical Device Manufacturing Product Builders required for a 9-month contract.
A minimum of 6 months of experience as a Product Builder in a Medical Device company is essential to be considered for these roles.
As a Product Builder, you will be reporting directly to your Supervisor / Team Leader and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Manufacture quality products in accordance with the relevant manufacturing procedures, production policies, work instructions, and relevant quality standards.
- Monitor and verify quality in accordance with operating procedures including performing quality checks and inspection of the product.
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Policy, E.S.D. policies and procedures, and safety requirements.
- Provide cross-training to other employees and support the training of new employees.
- Carry out operations to documented procedures and practices in the manufacturing areas including processing, testing, packing, labeling, and material movement.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out in a safe manner and promote a compliant culture.
- Communicate with Team Leader in relation to any production, quality, or team issues or concerns.
- Ensure good housekeeping and workplace organisation are maintained.
- Manage production flow and output, by carrying out a range of functions including tracking products at each stage of the process, proper labeling and inventory management to ensure optimum equipment uptime and target outputs.
- Carry out product testing and records results as required.
- Accurate and timely completion of all line documentation in adherence to Good Document Practices (GDP), specifically documentation accuracy for Device History Record (DHR).
- Compliance with all site Environmental, Health and Safety regulations, company policies, and procedures.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Team Leader.