|Job Title:||Polymer Chemist/Scientist|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
As a Polymer Chemist, you will be primarily responsible for polymer synthesis, new product development, raw material evaluation, product formulation, product improvement, testing, and interpretation of results and reporting of findings.
- A degree in Organic/Polymer Chemistry, Polymer Science, or Material Science.
- A minimum of three years industry experience.
- In depth knowledge of polymer structure-property relations, effects of polymer microstructure on thermal, mechanical and rheological properties and demonstrated capability to modify polymer structure to achieve end performance.
- A strong analytical and statistical mind-set.
- A strong understanding of chemical process hazards.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced production environment.
- Computer literacy is essential for this role.
- Strong communicating skills as you will be working with other Scientists, Engineers, Procurement, Technicians and Operatives within the company.