Pitman Training Room Supervisor
|Job Title:||Pitman Training Room Supervisor|
|Start Date:||10 July 2017|
|Contact Name:||Breann McGarry|
Are you looking for part-time position based in admin & customer services?
If you have a passion for education & career development the following position is for you!
The Pitman Training Room Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of Pitman Training students, the administration of Pitman Training courses, and the general housekeeping of the Pitman Training room(s)
- Professional qualifications in Business or equivalent work experience
- Level 5 Major Award or equivalent in 3rd Level Qualification
- Proficient Computer Skills in MOS applications
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Previous administration, customer service, or training/ teaching experience
- Excellent communicator/strong effective communication skills
- Enthusiastic and can cope well under the pressure of working in a fast paced environment
- Efficient organisational and time management skills including the ability to prioritise, to escalate matters and to multi task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to identify student needs
- Ability to make effective judgements on available data
- Problem Solving
- Influence individuals
Travel will be required for training/ workshops throughout the year.
Please note the position is Part-Time in our Sligo town office location, Monday-Saturday coverage for working hours.
Please apply directly through the Website by submitting your CV for the position.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available