|Job Title:||Cleanroom Operators (Sligo)|
|Contact Name:||Sinead Malaniff|
We are currently recruiting for Cleanroom Operators who are ready to start immediately to work in a Cleanroom Environment for our client in the Medical Device industry in Sligo.
This role involves:
- Hand assembly of small parts
- Quality control checking
- Packing and order filling.
Our clients are not affected by the Level 5 restrictions as they provide essential services. Additionally, they have set up their manufacturing processes to ensure adherence to COVID19 guidelines, and to ensure employee safety.
This is a Monday - Friday; 08:00 - 16:30 role
If you are available immediately and want to get back to work, contact us now.
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing Cleanroom essential
- Available immediately
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- A very good eye for detail and quality-focused - right first time!
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent Teamwork
How do you prepare for a video interview? Check out our blog for some tips based on our experience in ICE Group.