|Job Title:||Mental Health Nurse|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Salary:||$61,000 to $85,700|
|Duration:||Dependent on Visa|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
Mental Health Nurses (New South Wales)
Basic Salary $61,000 to $85,700 depending on level of service, plus shift allowances.
Excellent opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in Australia. These opportunities are based in New South Wales.
Located in the Hunter New England Local Health District, this role would be based outside of urban Sydney, and in the North of NSW which boasts some excellent coastal and inland locations.
Mental Health Services consist of:
- Adult - inpatient and community services
- Psychiatric rehabilitation services
- Child and Adolescent mental health
- Older persons mental health service
- Mental health and substance use service
- Special programmes
Requirements for the role include:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in any of the above service areas within Mental Health within Ireland or the UK.
- AHPRA registration
- Registered Mental Health Nurse