Mature Students Officer
|Job Title:||Mature Students Officer|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Temporary Role for Mature Students Officer with an immediate start
- Mature Student Admissions
- Induction Programme for Mature Students
- On-going Support for Mature Students
- Tutorial support programme
- Career Guidance
- Social Supports for Mature Students and Other Support Services
- Promotion of Mature Student Issues
- Awareness Raising
- Coordinate the joint GMIT/NUI, Galway Foundation Courses
- Provision of Information to Mature Students
- Mature Student Research
- External Relationships
- General Access Centre Activities.
3 Main Responsibilities/Competencies of the Role
- Demonstratable excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work effectively, both independently and collaboratively, to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Teaching or training experience
- To be qualified to degree level.
- At least four years’ relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- To be self-motivated and capable of working on own initiative, while also working as part of a team.
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships with colleagues across a range of offices.
- Flexible approach, with ability to manage change.
- To be prepared to work flexible hours and some weekends.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available