HR-Recruitment Specialist -Co Galway or Co Roscommon
|Job Title:||HR-Recruitment Specialist -Co Galway or Co Roscommon|
|Location:||Galway or Roscommon|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Cox|
HR-Recruitment Specialist –Co Galway or Co Roscommon based
This is a Recruitment Specialist role including all administration for Recruitment and Selection in allocated Service Areas. .Work closely with other members of the HR team to ensure that all administrative duties are kept up to date. Advice and support to Managers in their management of their human resources.
- Recruitment – co-ordinate and undertake all the administration and recruitment activity across the relevant service areas in accordance with the R&S Policy and Procedure and good HR practice. Process vacancies from Request to hire, draft adverts, job descriptions and person specifications for managers review, arrange interview boards, send out and monitor garda vetting, references and medicals. Issue Contracts of Employment to successful candidates and notify unsuccessful candidates and follow up on induction, probation documents and HR paperwork.
- Assist as a member of interview boards when required.
- Monitor all temporary contracts within allocated Service Area and ensure appropriate action is taken and follow up with the relevant managers.
- Provide support to Service Managers with workforce planning and staff forecasting.
- Assist in the production of standardised reports from the HR IT systems to maintain HR reporting processes. Produce regular and annual HR reports. Assist in the analysis and presentation of data and HR Metrics.
- Be proficient in the operation and use of Computers, in particular HR IT systems, Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and comply with obligations under the Data Protection Legislation and Freedom of Information Act.
- Type Documents e.g. Letters, Reports, Policies Procedures and Guidelines, as required.
- Prepare files, information and statistics.
- Maintain your own knowledge of relevant regulations, human resources policies and procedures, guidelines, good practice in HR to perform the role effectively.
- Ensure that personnel records, HR metrics and statistics are kept up to date. Ensure HR systems/filing is efficient.
- Manage personnel files and ensure they are maintained in the secure filing area when not in use and that the proper procedures are adhered to in the removal and return of files. Ensure files area archived regularly or destroyed in accordance with good practice and procedures and legislation.
- Assistance in the implementation of any HR related projects and undertake project work as required.
- Ensure consistent adherence to procedures and high standards within area of responsibility
- 3rd level HR Qualification/CIPD
- Minimum 2 years HR/ Recruitment experience
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment processes, HR policies and procedures,
- Ability to manage deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Capacity to respond to changes adapt and open to change
- The ability to analyse and interpret information, develop solutions, and contribute to decisions quickly and accurately
- Strive to achieve high standards and commitment to provide a quality service
- Good IT, organisational skills and communication skills
- Interviewing skills
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as part of a team and establish good working relationships
- Flexibility, problem solving and initiative skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available