|Job Title:||Health and Safety Officer|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Start Date:||December 2021|
|Contact Name:||Sinead Malaniff|
As H & S Officer your main remit will see you support and advise the site in all aspects of Health & Safety
Day to day some of the key elements of this exciting H & S Specialist role will include:
- Develop, implement and/or maintain comprehensive compliant health and safety, and environmental systems (ISO 45001/ISO 14001)
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and working with others to implement controls to reduce risk.
- Ensure that the Safety Health & Environmental objectives plan is maintained, updated, and required actions are implemented.
- Provide technical support for site manufacturing safety management and safety compliance programmes.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on SH&E related issues and develop the Safety Health & Environmental programs that ensure the site is audit ready at times.
- Assist in the investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses to establish the cause and recommend actions to prevent re-occurrence.
- Creating a strong Health and Safety culture that engages with employees at all levels to effectively communicate SHE requirements through meetings, toolbox talks and learn-from events.
- Support emergency planning and provision of support role to incidents and emergency situations as they arise.
- Manage and implement assigned specific Safety Health & Environmental projects for safety improvements and to comply with corporate SH&E requirements.
You will hold a relevant 3rd level qualification and previous experience across safety, health and/or environmental areas.