Electronic Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Electronic Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Depending on Experience|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Are you recently graduated or have 1-2 years’ experience in Electronics Engineering?
Our Client is a long established family owned company in Mayo. They are looking for an Electronic Systems Engineer to join their team in the coming weeks.
What you NEED to have..
- A relevant Engineering qualification from a recognised Institute
- Excellent knowledge/previous experience of 12 Volt electronic systems.
What you SHOULD have...
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An innovative mind-set with a self-motivated drive for perfection.
What you'll be doing on the daily...
- Design, building and testing complicated electronic control systems
- Create detailed design plans for SW Engineers
- Managing and analysing customer feedback
- Creating electronic design specs - new product development
- In-field testing during summer months - writing up test reports (hardware and software)
- Build prototypes electronic systems for testing machines.
- Support production when changes are made.
Why would you want this job...
- Mix of production / design / new product development and field work
- Working full 360 of production / manufacturing and not just one area
- Supporting manufacturing team, software team, engineering teams - across all areas
- Ability to grow and develop in the role.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available