|Job Title:||Production Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Cawley|
Our client is currently looking for a Supply Chain Management Specialist to join their team.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00 (Subject to change due to business need)
- Competitive remuneration.
- Performance and attendance bonus.
- Flexible holidays.
- Complimentary canteen facilities.
- Subsidised Gym and Swimming Club Membership.
- Maintain a working relationship with clients and staff.
- Monitor and process quotes and sales orders.
- Coordinate shipping of product to customers.
- Ensure data integrity, e.g. as it relates to pricing, Terms & Conditions, and delivery.
- Customer service.
- Develop knowledge of products in order to increase resolution capability.
- Inform the team on customer updates and departmental tasks.
- Provide reports to other departments and Management.
- With Supply Chain management Team, lead the development of a suite of metrics which are relevant and add value for each function.
- Ensure timely and reliable reporting of supply chain performance metrics to Supply Chain Management Team.
- Identify and drive improvement actions for Supply Chain performance.
- Drive cross-functional continuous improvement projects.
- Play a leading role in the role out of lean initiatives.
- Define and drive consistency of common data definitions across Supply Chain, including geographical, departmental and functional dimensions.
- Timely and reliable reporting of Supply Chain Metrics for PBR and other reporting forums.
- Drive the Supply Chain strategy implementation across all functions.
- Develop knowledge/information sharing tools.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement & a customer focused mindset.
- Degree/Diploma in Finance/ Supply Chain/BIS or other relevant qualification.
- Previous experience in an analytical role, ideally within Supply Chain.
- Strong PC/software skills with the ability to design and maintain systems, in particular presentation packages, data analysis software and intranet content management.
- Extensive knowledge of supply chain.
Click 'Apply Now' above to submit your CV to our Recruitment Team.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Sligo / Leitrim
Production Line Worker (Temporary)
Salary: On Application
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry