|Job Title:||Assembly Operator|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Does the New Normal mean a New Opportunity for you? Join the MCi family in their state of the art facility in the heart of Manorhamilton and work with the world’s leading-edge technology. We’re actively recruiting driven and talented people for our MCi Panel.
Candidates must be available immediately to be considered for these roles.
Applicants will be required to work in a manufacturing environment on a rotating day/evening/night shift basis and must be available Monday to Sunday.
As a General Operative, you will be responsible for the operation of equipment, assembling products, handling products, quality checks, equipment and materials per the Production Department and company's quality system procedures.
- Must have the ability to learn new tasks.
- Must be able to work to automated production deadlines and targets.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually.
- Must have an eye for detail as it is a 100% quality environment.
- Must be willing to carry out repetitive tasks.
- Must be reliable and motivated.Must be willing to work in a factory environment.
- Must be available to start immediately.
- Must have safety boots.
- Must provide a minimum of two references.
- Must have production experience.
- Must be fully flexible to work days, evenings and nights.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Production Operator (Medical Device)
Process Operator - (Day Shift)
Salary: Discussed On Enquiry
Process Operators - Night Shift
Salary: Salary Explained on Enquiry
Warehouse Operative - Night Shift
Salary: Depending on Experience