Administrator-Music Generation Galway
|Job Title:||Administrator-Music Generation Galway|
|Location:||Athenry, Co Galway|
|Contact Name:||Aileen Fitzgerald|
Music Generation Galway County is a performance music education programme in Galway County providing access to a range of vocal and instrumental music opportunities for children and young people in their local area.
Initiated by Music Network, Music Generation is co-funded by U2, The Ireland Funds, the Department of Education and Skills and Local Music Education Partnerships (LMEPs).
Reporting to the Music Generation Development Officer, the Music Generation Administrator has overall responsibility for the day-to-day administration of the Music Generation Galway County programme. Duties shall include, but are not limited to:
- Providing comprehensive and efficient administration support to the Music Generation Development Officer in the delivery of the Music Generation Galway County programme
- Administration of all aspects of the enrolment and recording-keeping processes of Music Generation Galway County participants
- Preparing agendas, writing and circulating minutes for various meetings;
- Assisting with the organisation and administration of Music Generation Galway County programmes and other events/performances, including assistance with the preparation and setup for individual/group music tuition
- Liaising with the musician educator team on programme timetabling and scheduling
- Working out of office hours as required to co-ordinate operations at community-based tuition centres, weekend and/or evening rehearsals/performances, workshops, Easter/summer camps or other events
- Assisting with the coordination of musical instruments, equipment and resources;
- Ensuring that fees are collected, lodged and accurately recorded according to procedures set by the Finance Department
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports on Music Generation Galway County activities including gathering information for accounts and financial data
- Processing information for the payment of salaries and wages;
- Assisting with the preparation and distribution of press/communications and publicity material relevant to the work of Music Generation Galway County.
- Assisting with photography/recording of rehearsals/concerts for archives and promotional use
- Promoting Music Generation through social media, updating the Music Generation Galway County website where relevant and circulating electronic newsletters
- Dealing with day-to-day enquiries from the general public, acting as a point of contact with the public and users of the service, processing enquiries and other requests for information;
- Undertake other duties at the direction of the Music Development Officer as required, to ensure the success of Music Generation Galway County. Duties and responsibilities may evolve or change from time to time in accordance with the needs of the organisation.
- Candidates should hold a full clean driving licence and access to their own transport is essential.
- Garda Vetting will be sought in accordance with the National Vetting Bureau Act, 2014 and there being no disclosure of convictions that would render the candidate unsuitable to work with children/vulnerable adults. This process will commence prior to appointment.
- Athenry, Co. Galway.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available