|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Heather McGowan|
Are you a Quality Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience in the medical device industry? This role is for our worldwide client in the Medical Device industry based right here in Sligo town.
The Quality Engineer is responsible for leading the quality engineering activities for manufacturing and production of our clients top quality products from initial design stage through to the finished product.
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain quality standards throughout the factory.
- Approving changes related to product quality, including corrective measures of non-conforming products.
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management, QMS, and cGMP procedures.
- Issue of Product paperwork/batch records to manufacture and also review and release of same and compile COA/COC
- Knowledgeable of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Quality Engineer, Technician and production staff.
- Strong Teamwork and Communication skills essential.
- Liaise with suppliers and customers on quality related issues
If you think this role sounds like the new challenge you've been looking for, don't hesitate and Click 'Apply Now' to contact our Recruitment Team for a confidential chat about your career opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available